To make you feel safe when visiting our website, we take the protection of your personal data and its confidential treatment very seriously.
We have taken extensive technical and operational precautions to protect your data from accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. Our security procedures are regularly reviewed and adapted to technological progress.
With these notes on data protection, we would therefore like to inform you when we store which data and how we use them – naturally in compliance with the applicable German data protection regulations.
General information, log data
You can visit our websites without telling us who you are.
We will then only automatically receive the following log data:
- An anonymous cookie ID that does not identify your IP address,
- the operating system you are using, the web browser you are using and the screen resolution you have set,
- the date and time of your visit,
- the websites you have visited with us and
- the website from which you are visiting us.
Cookies are small files containing configuration information that are stored on your end device. We collect information about your activities on the websites you visit (e.g. surfing behaviour, pages visited on the Internet, clicked advertising banners, etc.). Most web browsers are set to automatically accept all cookies.
Otherwise, data will not be passed on to other third parties.
You have the following rights towards us regarding your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to limitation of processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
Design and development of the entire website:
Monique Kurkowski | Kuki Design | www.kuki-design.de/